This year nations gather for the 26th Conference of the Parties (COP) - the most significant international meeting of countries to determine and coordinate policies against climate breakdown. With the world gradually emerging from the Covid pandemic this presents a unique opportunity to reshape our economies to protect the planet and promote human flourishing and prosperity.
Can we keep in touch?
The All-Party Parliamentary Groups for Compassionate Politics and Future Generations brought together leading experts to identify the policies needed to ensure COP26 in November achieves its potential:
- Alyssa Gilbert, Director of Policy and Transition at the Grantham Institute for Climate Change
- Sir David King, former Chief Scientific Adviser to the government and Chair of the Centre for Climate Repair
- Caroline Lucas, Green Party MP for Brighton Pavilion
- Professor Daniella Tilbury, Commissioner for Future Generations, Gibraltar
- Tim Crosland, Director, Plan B Earth.
Alyssa Gilbert - Grantham Institute for Climate Change
Sir David King - Centre for Climate Repair
Tim Crosland - Plan B Earth
Prof Daniella Tilbury - Commissioner for Future Generations, Gibraltar
Caroline Lucas MP
Do you like this page?