Compassion in Politics is extremely proud to now have branches across the world. In this first joint event with our international friends, we looked at how different leaders across the world have chosen to respond to the Covid pandemic - and what that tells us about the psychology of leadership and the structures and culture that allow certain kinds of leaders to thrive.
- Dr Claire Yorke (keynote). Author and academic on the subject of empathy and politics.
- Cristiano Ramalho, Compassion in Politics Brazil
- Pablo Zitto Soria, Compassion in Politics Argentina
- Mira Borggreen, Compassion in Politics Denmark
- Matt Hawkins, Compassion in Politics UK
Can we keep in touch?
Do you like this page?