How do we make COP26 effective in tackling climate breakdown?
- What commitments are needed at COP?
- Will those commitments need to be legally binding?
- What lessons have we learned from Covid that should be fed into COP26 and how can COP support the world-wide recovery from Covid?
- What can politicians and civil society do in the lead up to make COP26 as effective as possible?
- Sir David King, former Chief Scientific Adviser to the government and Chair of the Centre for Climate Repair
- Alyssa Gilbert, Director of Policy and Translation, Grantham Institute for Climate Change
- Daniella Tilbury, Commissioner for Sustainability and Future Generations, Gibraltar
- Caroline Lucas, MP for Brighton Pavilion.
- Tim Crosland, Director of Plan B which advances strategic legal action on climate change.
April 27, 2021 at 6:00pm - 7pm